- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Making Biscuit Pizza
Simple & quick pizza for busy parents...
I have a fast and easy way to make a quick dinner for your family. Biscuit Pizza. Yes, biscuits to create pizza. Why not, you can even use butted biscuits for this recipe. Simply delicious!
One afternoon, I was exhausted after a day of hard work. I had no clue what to make for dinner and wanted it to be quick. So, I got a little creative and this is what I came up with. The ingredients you will need are pizza sauce, biscuits, pepperoni or any type of topping, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
1. Open your can of biscuits and separate
2. Roll your biscuits out by hand or with a roller
3. Put 2 tablespoons or more if you like... on the biscuit
4. Place your pepperoni next (or your toppings)
5. Then add shredded cheese
6. Place into oven anywhere from 12-17 minutes (depends on directions for biscuits)
Typically, I leave my pizzas in the oven for about 13 minutes. However, it really depends on if you enjoy your pizza extra crispy or softer. I hope you enjoy this simple meal and please let me know if you enjoyed afterwards!