- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Pie pastry recipe
This is a very quick and easy pie pastry. While the pastry is resting u can start preaparing the pie filling. It can be made with you favourite filling exp: Meat, rice and pumpkin filling, chicken, or vegetables. Hope you try it and love it. Leave your comments on the bottom section. thanks
- 500g Flour
- 200g Margarine
- 50g Lard
- 5g Salt
- 400ml Water, Room temperature
- Mix the flour, the margarine, the lard and the salt.
- Add water and knead well.
- Allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
Pyrex Easy Grab 9.5" Glass Pie Plate
Tip: Pie filling
Depends on your taste but here are some option on pie filling
- Ricotta,peas,sultanas and broad beans.
- Tuna and spinach. Olives optional
- Rice and pumpkin.
- Mince meat, onions,capsicum and chorizo. Mince meat pork or beef optional