Mama Maria's Delish Pizzerias
The Sherry Maria Mom
Mama Maria is my mother Sherry Maria Stuckey. She was a lovely and loving mother. There is something she thought of which I felt was ingenious. When I was in 6th grade in 1994, my mother prepared a delicious little treat for me and my friends as we would be outside playing. My neighbor and best friend at the time Eddie Fuertes can attest to the delicious little treat. She took the butter me not biscuits added some sauce, cheese, and pepperonis. There was born my mother's butter me not pizzas. I have used this little recipe and found great success during my daughters last two birthday parties. I would have a portion of the party where I would allow the children to create their own favorite pizzas using the biscuit, sauce, cheese, pepperoni, sausage, chicken, or bacon. If you would like it to be more adult friendly you can add mushrooms, peppers, olives, etc. I found that the children enjoyed making their own personalized pizzas. So whether you are looking to do a fun little lunch meal with your kids or something fun to do during a 4th through 6th birthday I hope you enjoy this recipe! Also I want to mention the boys enjoyed making their own pizzas as well as the girls. Thanks Mom, may you be in heaven smiling as I grace the world with a little of your genius.
- 1 9.5 ounce can (10 biscuits) Butter-Me-Not Biscuit
- 1 14 ounce can Pizza Sauce
- 1 8 ounce bag Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1 bag Pepperonis, mini or regular
Let the Fun Begin!
- First, open the biscuits and place on a pan. If you are doing this for a child party you may want to use large pan and do no more than 3 pizzas per pan. Preheat oven to 350.
- Second, once you have placed biscuit on pan using fingers shape biscuit to desired size of pizza.
- Thirdly, apply the sauce. Be creative if you are a crust person apply as such and if not spread baby spread.
- Fourth, add cheese, same rules apply as with the sauce.
- Fifth, if you are a cheese person you can stop if not, add those pepperonis, sausage, bacon, chicken. You can find the mini-versions in your local Wal-Mart. You have the creative license to decorate your pizza, use that imagination!
- Now place in oven and let cook from 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy your creation!