4 Perfect Spring Time Alcoholic Drinks
Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (plus more for garnish)
- 3-4 ounces Raspberry flavored vodka, or any vodka of your choosing
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (plus lemon slices for garnish)
- 1/4 cup lemon lime soda
- 4 tablespoons sugar
Step 1: Muddle together the raspberries and sugar. Now you have a choice. You can choose to keep the seeds like I do or you can use a wire mesh strainer and strain out the juice to get the trash the seeds.
Step 2: Mix raspberry mixture, vodka, soda, lemon lime soda and some ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
Step 3: Pour into a martini glass without getting the ice in the glass. Garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon slices.
Step 4: ENJOY!
Peach Wine Slushies
- 1 bottle of wine. Any of your choosing but for an example I use a rose wine.
- 2 cups of frozen peaches. I find that frozen fruit is easiest to make for this recipe.
- 1/2 cup of sugar
Step 1: Put a splash of wine, peaches and the sugar into a blender.
Step 2: Blend those ingredients together well.
Step 3: Pour in the rest of the wine and blend together again.
Step 4: Quickly pour mixture into a few empty ice cube trays and freeze.
Step 5: After the mixture has frozen put the wine cubes into the blender (add a splash of wine to make blending easier if needed.) and blend until the consistency of a slushy.
Step 6: Pour into a glass and garnish with either a strawberry or a slice of fresh peach. Serve fairly fast as it will melt and enjoy!
- 4 oz gin
- 20 blackberries
- 12 basil leaves
- 8 ounces lemonade
- 2 ounce rich simple syrup (2:1 sugar:water heated to dissolve and cooled)
- 2 ounce maraschino cherry juice
Step 1: In a cocktail shaker muddle together blackberries and basil
Step 2: Add gin, simple syrup/or sugar mixture, cherry juice (this will help sweeten drink) and lemonade. I suggest using blackberry flavored lemonade to make it a little better.
Step 3: Fill shaker with ice and shake very well.
Step 4: Serve strained into a cocktail glass.
Step 5: ENJOY :D
Raspberry Lemonade Champagne
- 1 1/2 Cup raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 1 bottle champagne, chill before using
- 3 cups club soda
- 1/2 cup raspberry vodka
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- lime or lemon wedges
Step 1: In a large pitcher stir together lemonade concentrate, club soda and raspberry vodka.
Step 2: Stir in bottle of champagne and mix well.
Step 3: Pour in the pint of raspberries and let them float on top.
Step 4: Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with lemon or lime wedges
Serve and enjoy!
Please drink responsibly and enjoy your Spring time :)