Marinated lamb: Easy Spicy Lamb recipe.
Rate my spicy lamb recipe
Quick and easy spicy lamb cutlet recipe
Spicy lamb cutlet recipe is one of my family favorite recipe. It is quite easy to prepare and cook, and most of all, kids love it. I always add natural spices to all my food, which gives a fresh flavor to whatever I cook. The taste of spices and sourness of lemon gives any recipe a mouth watering taste and that's what this recipe has.
Pan-frying is the easy way to cook lamb in today's lifestyle. Lamb cooks quickly with this style of cooking.
I love to grind my spices freshly rather than bringing the pre-prepared powders from the market as they give delicious unique flavor to any recipe.
Adding some vegetable to be eaten with this recipe, makes this recipe healthy family recipe. Now let's jump to cook it!
Ingredients for Spicy Lamb
- 10 pieces of lamb cutlets
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds
- 1 tsp of corriander seeds
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt or as per your taste
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 green chillis
- one cup of Pumpkin cut into thick pieces
- one cup capsicum cut into thick pieces
Method to cook spicy Lamb
- Make the paste of roasted cumin and coriander seeds, garlic, ginger and chilli.
- Add above paste, turmeric powder, lemon powder and oil to the lamb. Now mix well.
- Leave the marinated lamb in the freeze for half an hour.
- Preheat the pan to moderately hot. Keep the heat in medium or low heat. Add the lamb pieces one by one to the pan. Cover it for about so that it can cook thoroughly inside too. Once the bottom part turns to brown or in about 6-8 minutes turn all the lambs over with tongue and cook other side of lambs untill the other side turns brown. Lamb is fully cooked once the flesh of the meat leaves the bone, which can be seen at the end of the cutlet.
- Remove all the lamb from the pan.
- Now add the vegetable to the same pan and toss them for about 30 seconds, cover the pan and turn the heat off. Let the vegetable be slightly cooked in the steam.
- Your spicy lamb is ready to be served.