- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Margarine, (Softened)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Pack Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend Margarine, Sugar and Cocoa in a large bowl. Beat in your eggs, one at a time then add in Salt, Vanilla and Flour. Mix l until a batter-like consistency.
- Spread onto a 10x15x1 inch greased cookie sheet for approximately 25 minutes. Remove from oven and spread your bag of Marshmallows over the top.
- Return then to the oven to bake for another 3 minutes or until Marshmallows are soft and puffy. Allow to Cool.
- For your Chocolate Frosting: Mix up 1 stick margarine (softened), 1/4 cup milk, 1-2 tsp vanilla, 3 tablespoons of cocoa, and 2-3 cups of powdered sugar in a medium bowl until desired consistency. Spread over the top of the bars and voila! All Done! ;)