Marshmallow chocolate ice cream with fresh fruits
Rate Zana Recipe Here!
After much popular Zana Chocolate Fudge [click here to read the story "How to make chocolate fudge without much fuss"], here is one more cold desert for my fans. Like the Zana Chocolate Fudge, this is easy and simple to make recipe. This can be stored for one month in a freezer. You can served it cold with some fresh fruits of the season.
Here is a simple and easy way to make marshmallow chocolate ice cream.
- 85 grams plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 175 grams white marshmallows
- 150 ml milk
- 300 ml double cream
- Mix marshmallows and pieces of plain chocolate into a saucepan. Add milk.
- Warm the mixture using very low heat. Remove from the heat when the mixture has melted.
- Leave the mixture to cool completely.
- Whisk the cream till it is thick. Crinkle the whisked cream with cold chocolate mixture with a metal spoon.
- Pour the contents into a half-a-kilo container, preferably load tin. And freeze it for 2 hours minimum.
- Your marshmallow chocolate ice cream is ready. Serve it with fresh fruits.
If you are trying this at home, then please do send me a photograph of the finish Marshmallow Chocolate Ice Cream. I forget to take snaps. Before I readied the camera, the ice cream melted into my stomach.
[the measures given in the ingredients is enough for four serving only...]