Masala Lamb Chops
- 1/2 Kg lamb chops, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- to taste salt
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix ginger garlic paste, yogurt and tomato ketchup to make a paste.
- Add all the remaining ingredients within the formulated paste and then add lamb chops in it.
- Put the marinated chops in a deep pan add a glass of water and let it cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
- Once the meat gets tender take out the chops but do not throw away the gravy formed in the deep pan, heat oil in a fry pan and lightly brown the chops from both sides.
- Then add the remaining gravy and let it simmer until all the water dries up.
- Serve the yummy chops with french fries or you could have them with naan or rice.