- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients»
- Vegetable Ingredients
Mashed Honey Sweet Potatoes
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 45 min
Yields: 12 Servings
- 6 Pounds Red Skinned Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped
- 2 Pounds Russet Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Cup Butter, (2 Sticks)
- 1/2 a Cup Honey
- Cook all the potatoes together in a pot of boiling salt water for 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain, and return the potatoes to the pot.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until excess liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently.
- Add butter and honey and mash until butter has melted and potatoes are smooth. Season with salt, and serve.