Matcha Green Tea Fudge
This may be a guilty treat but if it puts a smile on your face, and stop the rumble in your tummy, than everything will be alright.
- 1/3 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 tbs. Matcha Green Tea Powder, Plus 1 tsp more for dusting
- 11 oz bag White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 tbs. Butter
- Heat heavy cream to a slight boil.
- Pour white Chocolate chips in a bowl. When heavy cream is heated, pour over the chocolate.
- Stir until fully melted and add butter and vanilla. Stir until chocolate mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Sift in green powder. Pour over baking pan (preferably 8"X 8") lined with parchment paper. Place in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- When the chocolate has harden and set, remove parchment paper and cut into any size you desire. Dust with remaining green powder.
|Serving size: 8 to 12|
|Calories from Fat||63|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Carbohydrates 8 g||3%|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 20 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|