Mcdonald's Copycat Recipes
McDonald's Restaurant Background
Mcdonald's copycat recipes are easy and inexpensive to make. Mcdonalds, or Mickey Ds, is the largest fast food restaurant franchise in the world. Famous for the Big Mac cheeseburger and its special sauce, the golden arches are recognized around the globe.
The first McDonald's restaurant was opened in the 1940s by two brothers in California. Dick and Mac McDonald perfected the quick, efficient service that became a business model for restaurants everywhere. The fast food restaurant era was born.
Although not the healthiest diet choice, who doesn't love Mcdonald's fries or a Big Mac with special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun? If you just can't get enough of Mcdonald's fast food, try some of these Mcdonalds' recipe clones such as Mcdonalds shakes, Mcdonalds breakfast burrito, or a Mcdonald's Big 'n Tasty sandwich.
Buy Secret Restaurant Recipes Cookbooks
McDonald's Sandwich Clones
- McDonald's Arch Deluxe Sandwich
McDonald's Arch Deluxe isn't on the menu anymore, but this recipe is a close copy.
- McDonald's Big 'n Tasty Sandwich
This used to be called the McDonald's Big Xtra.
- McDonald's Filet O Fish Sandwich and Secret Sauce Recipe Clone
- McLobster Sandwich
Yes, this really exists. It is served in select restaurants, mostly in Maine and a few other New England states.
McDonald's Breakfast Recipe Clones
- McDonald's Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
Ham, cheese, and egg
- McDonald's Breakfast Burrito Copycat Recipe
- McDonald's Cinnamon Melts
- McDonald's Pancakes Recipe
These are light and fluffy, just like McDonald's pancakes.
- Spanish Omelet Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
- McDonald's Restaurant Steak & Egg Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
McDonald's Famous Sauce Recipe Clones
- Big Mac Sauce Recipe Clone
This also has what is claimed to be the authentic Big Mac sauce recipe from the 1960s.
- McDonald's Honey Mustard Sauce
For chicken nuggets
- Hot Mustard Sauce for Chicken Nuggets
- McDonald's Restaurant Chicken Nuggets Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce
McDonald's Shamrock Shake Recipe
Shamrock Shake Ingredients- Makes 1 Shake
1 cup vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup milk
1/8 cup half-and-half
1/8 teaspoon mint extract
5 drops green food coloring
Put all ingredients into a blender. Mix on high til blended well.
McDonald's Shakes Recipes
- McDonald's Shakes- Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry
Recipes for Mcdonalds milkshakes