MeatLoaf- Simple Recipe
Simple Meatloaf Recipe For a First Timer
Meatloaf can be made in so many ways, with a variety of ingredients. This particular recipe is for beginner chefs! Simple, delicious, and straight to the point! When I first got married, it was really the first meeting I had with a stove. I was on the phone with my mom every morning asking her how create a meal for my family. Finally I decided to try putting together my own meals, through trial and error. Four years later and I have a few scrumptious ideas for people who are in the same situation that I was. Let's get started!
- 1 LB Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 4 Tbs Minced Onions
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tbs Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and spray your dark colored baking pan with Pam (the butter spray) so the meatloaf will not stick.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the milk and egg.
- In a seperate, larger bowl, mix the bread crumbs, minced onions, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Now pour the milk and egg into the bowl with the bread crumb mix. Stir it until it is completely mixed into one texture.
- Here comes the fun (and messy) part! Get your hands ready to "smoosh"! Pour the mixture from step 3 over the ground beef and just mush it all together until it is completely mixed. Make sure all of the Meat is covered with the mixure. (Hint: The more time you have to let it sit in the fridge, the better. The meat will soak up all the flavors even better! If not, it's okay, it will still come out great!)
- When it is entirely saturated, shape and form the meat into a loaf shape, so that it will fit into your pan. Place it in the center of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour uncovered. At around 55 minutes, pull the pan out (very carefully with oven mitts!!) and "frost the meatloaf" with the ketchup. Make sure to totally cover the loaf and then pop it back into the oven for the remaining 5 minutes. This will add a different taste and texture to the meatloaf, making it that much tastier!
- Take it out of the oven, let it cool for a few minutes, then enjoy!
Other Great Recipes
- SIMPLE RECIPE: Sexy Grilled Chicken Breasts Marinate...
Simple recipe, quick and easy, then, serve. Bonus: Sexiness!
- Quick and Easy Dessert Idea- Taffy Apple Salad
Now the name