- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
Quick and Yummy!
Mexican Pasta is a dinner discovery made by my college roommate. It is great for those nights when you don't feel like cooking anything grand, and is a huge hit with kids and adults alike! I still make it frequently, and though there isn't much to it, it's absolutely yummy!
- 1 package Bow Tie Pasta, (Or another twirly fun noodle of your choosing)
- 1 can Rotel
- Shredded Chedder Cheese
- Chicken, optional
- Boil water and cook noodles as directed. Drain, and put back in pot.
- Add can of Rotel (We like it hot at our house, so we tend to choose the spicy kind, but they make it in mild too!)
- Optional: Cook chicken and add to pasta
- Add shredded cheese to individual bowls and enjoy!