Mexican stuffed chiles
Chili Is Good for Health?
The peppers are rich in vitamins A and C -have more vitamin C thancitrus, and minerals such as potassium, iron and magnesium.The spiciness of chili helps good digestion, since it increasesproduction of gastric juices. It stimulates the body's metabolic rate,raising the consumption of calories, which helps to reduce weight.Chili is also excellent for reducing cholesterol levels which helpsprevent heart disease and improve blood circulation
Chiles Filled of Cheese
- 4 medium chiles, green
- 1 cheese, chihuaha
- 1/5 onion, white
- 2 Garlic
- chicken broth, juice
- two eggs
- First chiles are placed on fire so they sew and skin is removed.
- Then we removed the seeds carefully because they can break.
- Then fill with cheese.
- Apart the juice(chiken broth.)is prepared and we cut tomatoes and onion.
- We add the skillet where is going to cook the broth(juice.),add vegetable oil,garlic cloves chopped and fried in oil.
- Then added the tomato and onion,are covered for two minutes,add water,salt and a little of chicken broth,is cover and let.
- Whisk eggs and chiles are accomodated in a skillet with oil and gradually added eggs and flip to cook.
- Chils are then added to already prepared broth,and ready to serve!