Quick microwave muffins recipe
Muffins or cupcakes are sweets Which we want to make for special occasions. We can make it in different ways with verity of ingredients. For preparing this microwave oven,specially designed cake vessels or pressure cookers can be used.I had tried all these methods.But the easier one I felt is these Cupcakes which I made in Microwave oven within 3 minutes.Do you know How I made this muffins easily ? I mix the ingredients using my Mixer grinder and cooked it in Microwave oven. I want to share this simple method with my friends and dear Hubbers.
- Butter - 180 gm
- Powdered Sugar- 180 gm
- Maida - 180 gm
- Milk - 1 table spoon
- Baking powder - 1tsp
- Egg -3
- Vanilla Essence - 1tsp
- Springles - For Decoration
- salt- A small pinch
Method of preparation
- Sieve the flour with baking powder and salt and keep aside.
- Take butter in a mixie jar and mix it till it becomes creamy..Add powdered sugar to it and run the mixer again.
- Beat the eggs well and mix with the above mixture. Slowly add milk , vanilla essence maida and mix well.
- Fill the paper cups 3\4 with the cake batter and spread some sprinkles on each of them.. Bake them in a microwave oven at micro high for 3 minutes.
- .When we use butter for making the cake batter, remove the water content in it .( When we beat butter the water will remain at the bottom. it can be easily removed. ).
- Paper cups can be placed directely over the rotating tray
© 2015 devisree