Best Milk Chocolate Fudge
Make Your Own Fudge As Good as Fudge from a High End Candy Store
Have you ever tried to make homemade fudge only to have it turn out to be an ooey gooey mess? I have had fudge fail to set up with recipes that I have used in the past. It is no wonder fudge costs so much. this fudge however, is so simple and so rich, that my family and friends will think I bought it at a high end candy store.
- 2/3 cup butter
- 3 cups granulated white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (11-12 oz) package milk chocolate chocolate chips
- 1 (7 oz) container marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease 9x13 inch cake pan
- In a heavy 3 quart saucepan, combine butter, sugar and evaporated milk. Bring mixture to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until mixture reaches 230 degrees using a candy thermometer or until mixture reaches soft ball stage
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate chips until well mixed
- Stir in remaining ingredients and blend well,
- Spread fudge into prepared greased pan
- Cool to Room Temperature
- Cut into squares
How did you enjoy our recipe?
Need More Fudge recipes?
Add nuts: 1/2 cup of walnuts, pecans, or almonds.
Replace milk chocolate chips with:
- Peppermint chips
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- butterscotch chips
- 12 oz. of different flavors of almond bark
© 2013 Cygnet Brown