Milk Chocolate Mousse
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 20 min
Yields: 3 People
- 6 Ounces Cadbury
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 3 Ounces Sugar
- 1 tsp Gelatin, Dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Cup Cream, Whipped
- 1/2 Cup Cheese Cream
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is melted add butter, milk and mix well.
- Then add nutella to the chocolate mixture.Mix it together and then keep aside.
- In a bowl add eggs and sugar, beat them until they are double in volume.
- Once eggs and sugar has doubled in volume add vanilla essence ti it. Then fold in the chocolate mixture, gelatin, cheese cream and whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into a glasses. Decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon power on top.
- Keep it in refrigerator for an hour. Serve chilled