Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel M&M Truffles
Rate this recipe!
This very simple recipe came together when I had a leftover bag of pretzel M&Ms that no one was eating. Mashed together with a healthy scoop of peanut butter and crunched up pretzels then dipped in soft milk chocolate--you can't go wrong.
- 1/2 C Pretzel M&Ms, crushed
- 1/2 C Pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 C Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 lb Milk Chocolate, melted
- 1 TBSP Shortening
- Crush the candy and pretzels in a zip top bag using a mallet or hammer. Stir in the peanut butter to make a dough. You may need to add more peanut butter if your mix falls apart easily.
- Use a tablespoon to form balls on wax paper. Freeze the balls for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave safe bowl. Carefully dip the candy balls into the chocolate and transfer to waxed paper until cool.
© 2013 mlowell