Mini Cheese Cakes
Mini cheese cakes are a simple and delicious dessert making them perfect for nearly any occasion. You can dress them up with garnish for a beautiful presentation or let the flavor speak for itself. The best thing about this recipe for mini cheese cakes is that they require a lot less time and effort than a regular cheesecake and are customizable to your preference. Top them with cinnamon sugar, whipped cream, pie filling or nothing at all.
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Cups pie filling, (any flavor) *optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Put one vanilla wafer each in a paper lined cupcake tin, (round side up).
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl excluding pie filling and vanilla wafers.
- Fill each cup half way with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for twenty minutes.
- Let the cheesecake cool before removing paper lining.
- When cooled top with pie filling of your choice, serve warm or cold.