- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Mini Fruit Cobblers
Rate This Recipe
Just the Right Size Desserts
Do you love fruit cobbler but a big cobbler is too big for your family? Maybe you just want a few bites. This recipe makes mini cobblers that are small single servings.
Strawberry and Peach Mini Cobblers
- 4 peaches, peeled and chopped into small slices
- 1 pint strawberries, capped and sliced into small slices
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Peel and slice two peaches into small slices. Sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons of sugar and 2 teaspoons of water. Let sit to make syrup.
- Cap and slice 1 pint of strawberries into small slices. Sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons of sugar and 2 teaspoons of water. Let sit to make syrup.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of butter into each muffin cup in two pans.
- Mix 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 3/4 cup milk, and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Put pans of butter into 350 degree oven for a few minutes until butter is melted.
- Pour 1-2 Tablespoons of batter on top of melted butter in each cup to fill halfway but do not stir.
- Add 1-2 Tablespoon of fruit on top of batter in each cup but do not stir.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until done and slightly brown.
- Let cool in pan for 10-15 minutes. Scoop 1 or 2 cups into bowl and serve with whipped cream.