- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Pick and Eat-Mini Idly Manchurian:)
Rate it , If U like it:)
Healthy anytime snacks or in between meal.
"I'm bored with same idly!", many kids if you just place idly in front of them they'll run. My son is one of them so i decided to try out something interesting which he'll love to eat. Even for your kids tiffin you can pack this. Why restrict to only kids, infact if you are planning some party you can add this in yiur starter menu. Easy to cook, Nutritious and healthy. Above all, they will surely catch your guests or your child attention and satisfy their taste buds :)
Yummy Tummy :)
- 1 cup Steamed Mini Idly
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, jullienes
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Sauce
- To Taste Salt and Crushed Pepper
- 1 small cup Spring Onions, Chopped
Hands on Cooking
- Take a Pan, add 1 tsp oil. Once oil is heated add cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onions, ginger saute for 2 minutes or till onion turns light pink in colour.
- Add Chopped tomatoes, saute for 4 minutes.
- Then add, Soya sauce and red chilli sauce, salt and pepper mix it well. cook for 1 minute.
- Add steamed mini idlys saute for few seconds and garnish with spring onions.
- Serve hot.
- Tips: For parties you can serve it with red chilli sauce or tomato sauce.
- Hence this receipe i've kept kids in mind and designed- for parties you can deep fry steamed idly so that you get a very crisp texture.
- You can also add ajinomoto a pinch.It's optional.
Eat It Right.
|Serving size: 2 people|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Carbohydrates 14 g||5%|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|