- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to Make Mixed Veggie Casserole
How to make vegetable casserole
Veggie Casserole Recipe
How to Make a Vegetable Casserole
If you are looking for one of the best vegetable casserole recipes around you have arrived at the right place.
This recipe for vegetable casserole has a very unique name around our family, we call it Merry Christmas Casserole. Veggie Casserole is very colorful and delicious and goes well with every holiday meal.
Veggie Casserole Ingredients:
- 3 Cans (15oz) mixed vegetables drained
- ½ Cup chopped onions (optional)
- 2 Jars Cheez Whiz
- 1 ½ Sticks of butter
- 1 ½ Tubes of crushed Ritz Crackers
Instructions on How to Make Veggie Casserole
- Drain the mixed vegetables and pour into a (9x13) baking dish.
- In a small pan melt 1 stick of butter and add crushed crumbs, mix well.
- In a separate pan, melt Cheez Whiz and ½ stick of butter, stir well.
- Pour cheese mixture over veggies and mix well.
- Add ½ cup of crumb mixture and mix. Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 325 degrees, until bubbling approximately 25 minutes.
I hope you enjoy making this vegetable casserole recipe as much as we do. There will more simple family recipes coming soon from the Hazelwood Family Kitchen soon!