The Truth Behind Mnt Dew
What makes it shine
If you have ever read the ingredients on the bottle/ can this is what it will read.
water, high-fructose corn syrup (in much of the U.S.), concentrated orange juice, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium benzoate, caffeine, sodium citrate, erythorbic acid, gum arabic, calcium disodium, brominated vegetable oil, and yellow 5." The ingredient makeup of Mountain Dew varies based on the country of production. For example, in Canada, the sweetener listed is "glucose-fructose" Instead of high fructose corn syrup.
Do you approve of this unhealthy drink?
The problem with this soda
- Because of the acidity, drinking this can slowly cause erosion of your teeth's enamel.
- It is also full of sugar and contribute to child and adult obesity and diabetes.
- It can also cause memory loss.
- Bromine in mnt dew messes with your thyroid.
- BVO is a common ingredient in mnt dew which is used in flame retardants. It seems every year they swear up and down we are removing it this year from our drinks yet there it is every year in there drinks.
Yes or No
Rotts your teath
Has no flavor
So, in my opinion, When it comes to something to drink, chose water. Water is always a safe bet. Mnt dew has too many unhealthy ingredients many of which should not be fda approved to be on a fountain beverage. Water is naturally occurring and refreshing. Im sure it has never rained soda from the sky nor will it ever. Soda is made by big conglomerates who want nothing but money. They could care less for your health, but why should you? Your health should be important to you. So next time you go to the store think before you buy. This is what is going into your body make it count.
© 2017 Jessica M Reveal