- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
Moist Chicken Recipe
- 4-6 Chicken Breast, halves, boneless
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip, (mayo)
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- 1 Cup Corn Flake Crumbs, (OR bread crumbs)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Mix the miracle whip (mayo) and mustard together. Take the chicken halves and coat them in the mixture. Continue by taking the chicken and rolling each piece in the crumbs until coated.
- Put into a baking dish, sprayed with Pam or other butter flavored non-stick spray. This will add a little extra flavor and will keep the meat from sticking. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes to an hour until done.
Side Note-- Goes great with an Alfredo sauce covered pasta. Also to add a little color, throw some brocollini along the side!