Momo recipe, easy chicken, vegetable, and prawn momos in five simple steps
Momos chutney recipe (easy momo dip)
Check the link below
Most delicious North India mango pickle recipe
How to make momo? Easy Tibetan momos recipes
Momos is such a delicious snack. I happened to eat momos for the first time from a hotel in Delhi. I found it so delicious and learned the recipe. I would like to share with you this easy recipe. Try this and let me know how it is
Chicken Momos Recipe
Maida – 250 gram
Onion sliced (thin slices) – 2 big onions
Garlic – 2 cloves
Ginger – 1 small piece (thin slices)
Green chilly – 1
Coriander leaves – handful of coriander leaves
Green Chili sauce – 1 tablespoon
Red chili Sauce – 1 tablespoon
Soya Sauce – 2 tablespoon
Tomato Sauce – 1 tablespoon
Black pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
Chicken (flesh only, not bones) – 250 g
Egg – 1
Salt – to taste
Oil – 2 tablespoons
1) Cook chicken and powder it by putting in mixer grinder. Only chicken flesh (not bones) should be used. You can separate the flesh from bones after cooking it. Keep the chicken powder ready
2) Make maida dough, adding water, salt and 1 egg. Make the dough soft and keep it for 2 hours.
3) Pour oil into pan and add onion, garlic, green chilly, ginger, and coriander leaves. Do not overcook. Cook it till it starts getting brown. Add salt and black pepper powder. Now add the chicken powder to it. Add all the sauces. Mix well and cook for few minutes. Masala is ready. Take off from stove.
4) Now take maida dough and divide in into small balls (just the size of a big gooseberry). Take one ball and spread it on your hand. Put a small quantity of the above prepared masala mixture and fill the gap. Stuff the mixture inside maida, that’s all. Ensure that the mixture is fully covered by maida dough. Repeat the same with all maida balls and the mixture.
5) Now steamcook the balls. Delicious Tibetan momo is ready.
Indigestion and Stomach pain? Here are simple ginger recipes - Home made ginger recipes
Vegetable momos recipe
The same ingredients of chicken momos. Instead of chicken use vegetables
Cabbage – 200g
Carrot – 100g
Beans – 100g
All other ingredients are same
Make maida dough as explained above in step 2. Masala preparation is different. For masala preparation, pour oil into pan and add onion, coriander leaves, garlic, green chilly, ginger, and vegetables. Add salt and cook. Add all the sauces (just like chicken momo). This is the masala to be used. Now prepare the momos using step 4 explained above. Steam cook momos. This is an easy veg momo recipe
Nine grain porridge that cools body - Home made - Recipe
Tasty Onion Pickle for Rice, Curd Rice
Prawn momos recipe
Prawn momos is different in the masala preparation.
Prawn – 250 gram
Onion – 2 big onions
Pudina leaves – handful
Coriander leaves – handful
Ginger – 1 big piece
Green chilly – 1
Garlic – 3 cloves (sliced)
Chili powder – ½ teaspoon
Black pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
Garam Masala – ½ teaspoon
Oil – 2 table spoons
Salt – to taste
Cook prawn in little water, adding chilly powder and turmeric powder. Powder it in a mixture grinder. Don’t make fine powder. Grind for 2 seconds only
Make maida dough as explained in the above recipes. Now prepare the masala. Heat oil and fry onion, ginger garlic and green chilly. When they get fried add pudina leaves and coriander leaves. Now add the prawn powder, black pepper powder, and garam masala. Put salt. Cook for 2 minutes and remove from stove.
Now prepare momos using step 4 described above. Steam cook momos.