Moms' Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
One of my favorite things growing up was when my mom made chocolate chip cookies. It was a special time that my mom and I had. We could enjoy cooking together, while catching up on things going on in eachother's lives. Now that I'm all grown up, and have a family of my own I hope to keep the tradition alive and bake chocolate chip cookies with my own son. Thanks mom for the wonderful memories and of course the wonderful tasty cookies!
- 2/3 Cup Shortening
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2/3 Cup Butter or Margarine, Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 - 12oz Package Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix everything but flour and chocolate chips with mixer or by hand until smooth.
- Add flour stirriing till miexed and batter has formed, add chocolate chips.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly on cooling rack. Try warm for a soft gooey texture.
What is your favorite type of cookie?
I hope you experience the taste of a warm and gooey chocolate chip cookie. Its okay if you want more than one, I won't tell anyone. This is a great snack to have before bed, don't forget the milk. Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
Need New Bakeware?
- Discount Cake Pans,BBQ Tool Sets,Pots and Pans for Sale & More
Visit us today for we offer discount cake pans,bbq tool sets,stocks pans,pots and pans for sale &amp; more! Check out our products!