Moms One Dish Meal
My mothers famous One Dish Meal!!!
This is a very special recipe yet simple it was my favorite meal that my mother cooked me as a child. Now i make the meal in memory of my wonderful mother who passed away. I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did as a child and as a grown up!!
Lets get prepared!! First you will need to get:
- Large stirfry pan with lid (a regular skillit will work) or use a wok
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small cabbage shreded
- 2 lb of beef stew meat or ground beef or ground turkey or boneless chicken chunked
- 5 medium peeled or unpeeled potatoes medium diced
- Sliced mushrooms as much as desired
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic or as much as desired
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tbs of ground pepper
Now lets get started!!!
- Turn the stove on about medim heat add the meat, cook until light brown.
- While the meat is cooking add the cabbage, olive oil, potatos, mushrooms, onion, garlic, pepper and soy sauce in a large bowl and mix well.
- Drain the grease from the meat.
- Add the bowl mixture into the pan with meat and cook on medium-high heat coverd for about 15-20 min. Stiring occasionally
- Uncover and stir occasionally until cabbage and potatoes are done as desired
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! DEDICATED TO: CARA DIANE BELL - R.I.P I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!