Mom's Recipe: Fruit Dip
This type of recipe is very simple to make. You can use this fruit dip anyway you desire and there are different flavors you can make as well. My mother never was a great cook, but she would experiment with food. She would get bored of the same food easily and she would come up with her own ways of making any type of food. This is one of them that I am giving you a chance to try.
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1 jar of Marshmallow Cream
- 6 ounces of Yogurt (Flavor of your choice)
- In a mixing bowl, slowly pour in the yogurt of your choice.
- Add the jar of marshmallow cream. This can be tricky, because it will be sticky.
- Slowly stir in the cream cheese.
- Mix all together and place in the fridge.
- After an hour has passed, you can serve it.
You can choose any type of yogurt for this recipe. Greek yogurt is more heathier for you. You can use different flavors or mix different flavors together. My mom always used peach flavored. You can also use flavored cream cheese to enhance the flavor. My favorite yogurt flavors are huckleberry, blueberry, and blackberry. I have tried huckleberry flavored with strawberry cream cheese and it didn't taste that bad. Experiment with it and have fun with it. Kids would love to do this recipe as well.
© 2017 Brittany Banks