Mousse like Jello: Simple Yet Delicious Dessert
We all know that a very nice and healthy option for dessert is to have jello. Jello is healthy in more than one way! It is also very colorful. This dessert is good choice for those who have children, because it is healthy and also tasteful. Interesting thing is there is a fun way to have your jello done. It will add more flavor and consistence to it, like a mousse. You can create it with whatever jello flavors you want. You may also add fruits and other things to it to make your dessert even more beautiful. This recipe is a little bit different because we will add milk cream and a cup of coke to it, that way we will obtain the mousse like consistence on top and the average jello consistence on the bottom. Are you ready to learn how to prepare this delicious yet simple dessert recipe? Let’s get to work then!
- A pack Jello, Any flavor
- 1 cup ( 200 milliliters) Coke
- 1 can (300 gm) Milk cream
- Fruits, For presentaion
- First of all read the jello pack instructions and add the correct amounts of hot and cold water to it. Do not put the mixture in the fridge, instead you can already put it inside the blender.
- After that simply add the coke, the milk cream to the jello that is already inside the blender and mix until you have everything even.
- You will notice the result is a foam like substance. If that happened the recipe is heading right! After that you only need to pour the liquid inside the platter or individual portion cups and let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours.
- It is very important not to put the jello inside the freezer, because if you do so the results are not going to be the same. Instead of having a nice and creamy mousse like jello, you will end up having frosted jello on top and average jello on the bottom.
- At the end you can add a fruit on top for a nice presentation.