- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines
Mutton Stock Curry
Mutton is very favorite here in Asia, specially people living in rural areas like to use it often. Many like to avoid beef so they prefer having mutton instead. This recipe Mutton Stock Curry which i am going to share with all of you is very rich nutrition vise. It is best for people with low blood pressure and weak health vise. If you don't want to make curry, you can just try the stock which i am making for this dish, you will enjoy it in cool weather a lot. Now its time to make my recipe for your dinner table...
- 1 1/2kg Mutton meat and bones, meat small cubes and bones with marrow
- paste 2 tbls and 6 cloves Ginger, paste and cloves
- 3 tbls Salt
- 5 sticks Cinnamon, big
- 8 Black peppercorns
- 5 Cloves
- 2 tbls Garlic, paste and thin sliced
- 1 1/2 tbls Red chilli, powder
- 1 tbls Turmeric, powder
- 1 1/2 tbls Cumin seed, powder
- 1 1/2 tbls Coriander seed, powder
- 1/2 kg Yogurt
- 1 cup Oil
- 4 big Onion, 2sliced and 2cut in 4 pieces
- 6 green Cardamom
- 1 tbls Ground spice, powder
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1tsp Green Chili, chopped
- Turn on stove. Take a deep cooking pot, put it on stove and add 6 glasses of water and washed meat with bones.
- Add garlic cloves, salt 2 tbls, 2 Onion cut in four pieces, Cinnamon sticks, Black peppercorns, green cardamom and cloves in it and let it cook on slow heat for 2 hours. Stock is ready.
- Now take another deep cooking pot, put it on stove and add oil in it.
- In second pot add sliced onion and fry till it becomes golden brown. Take half fried onion out of pot and spread on plate.
- Now add Ginger, Garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add red chili, salt 1 tbls, turmeric powder, cumin seed powder and coriander seed powder. cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add yogurt and cook till oil becomes visible. curry is ready.
- Take out meat and bones from the stock. Put marrow of the bones in separate plate.
- Add meat and marrow free bones in yogurt curry. And cook for 4 minutes
- Now add drained stock with strainer into the cooking pot with meat and bones. Cook for 10 minutes on slow heat.
- Mutton Stock Curry is ready. Put in serving dish, Garnish with thinly sliced garlic, fried onion, coriander leaves, green Chili, bones marrow and ground spice powder.
You can try this recipe with Naan or Chapatis. And don't eat it if you are suffering from high blood pressure or heart disease.
Mutton Stock Curry is rich in nutrition and cholesterol. This recipe is best to be taken in winter season to warm up your body internally. Having such hot and spicy recipe on table makes us double hungry. Some times we get weak or in old age weakness is natural. In such state we need food which is heavily nutritional and good to warm up inside. So here is such a tasty recipe for the same condition. This recipe is full of protein, vitamin, calcium, silicon, sulfur, magnesium, phosphorous and trace minerals. Its good to take in low blood pressure and cold. Try this and have an amazing energy food add to your dinning table.