Mutton Tikiya - Lamb Cutlet Recipe
Mutton Tikiya are round shaped mutton cutlets. It is prepared with minced mutton mixed with various spices and fried in the oil. It can be savored as an appetizer or snack. These Mutton Tikiyas are simply tasty and easy to make. Here I am sharing my easy recipe of preparing Mutton Tikiya.
Cooking time required to make Mutton Tikiya - Lamb Cutlet
Ingredients required to make Mutton Tikiya :
- 500 grams Mutton keema / minced
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 5 Garlic pods (minced)
- 2 tbsp Besan or Gram Flour
- 4 Green chillies (minced)
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Little Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup Oil for deep frying
- ½ cup of warm water (Optional)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
Method of making Mutton Tikiya - Lamb Cutlet
- Wash the mutton keema and drain the water completely away from the mutton.
- Now add the chopped onions, garam masala, minced garlic, besan, minced green chilies, red chili powder, chopped coriander leaves and ghee to the mutton keema.
- Now knead the keema mixture properly so that all the spices mix well with the keema, if required add ½ cup of warm water and knead it into dough and keep it aside for minimum 15 minutes.
- Now shape the keema mixture into flat round cutlet shape.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry these cutlets properly on both the sides and then place them on a tissue paper or towel so that the excess oil is removed.
- Now delicious Mutton Tikiya is ready. Serve it hot with raita or anything dips of your choice.