My version of Singaporean Fried Rice
- 1 bowl of pre-cooked rice, disintegrated
- 150 g. mixed vegetables (i.e. carrots, greenpeas,corn)
- 250 g. prawns, shells removed and cut into small pcs
- spring onion, cut according to desired length
- 1 scrambled egg, sliced/cut thinly
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or butter
- garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
-1/2 tsp salt
How to cook:
1. Heat oil in saucepan. Saute minced garlic.
2. Add mixed veggies and prawns.
3. Season with oyster sauce and salt to taste. Cover for 5 mins, allowing the veggies and prawns to cook.
4. Add pre-cooked rice then mix, mix, mix. Cover for 5 to 10 mins in a slow fire, feel free to mix it once in a while.
5. Lastly, sprinkle the spring onions and scrambled egg.
6. Serve while it's hot.