NAVRATRI SPECIAL DAY II
STIR FRIED OKRA AND POTATOES RECIPE
Stir fried okra and potatoes in tomato and green chilli masala.
- 500 gms Okra
- 2 Medium sized potatoes, (cubed)
- 2 Large tomatoes, (chopped)
- 2 Green chillies, (chopped)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Ginger, (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Chopped fresh coriander, for garnishing
- 3 tbsp Sunflower oil
- Cut the head and tail of the okra and slit it in the middle.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add okra and potatoes and stir fry for 10-15 mins on medium heat. Add chopped tomatoes, chopped green chillies, coriander powder, chopped ginger, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix it well.
- Cover it for 10 mins or until potatoes and okra are cooked.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with hot chapptis.