- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
They are tiny, blue and they are so tastey! YES! The blueberry! From breakfast to dessert, the blueberry should have a place in your everday diet.
Why Eat Blueberries?
- High In fiber - fiber can help you control certain medical conditions by helping you control your weight
- Antioxidant - Anti-oxidants are great at combating those free radicals in our bodies
- Helps maintain wrinkle free skin
- Lower Bad Cholesterol - a cause for stroke and cardiovascular heart disease
- Prevents urinary tract infection
- Improves eye sight
- Taste Great
Blueberry Pancake Recipe
- Set a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the pancake mix meal. In a separate bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk orange juice and eggs. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients, and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the hot skillet. Sprinkle with as many blueberries as desired. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook until browned on the other side.