- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
No Fuss BBQ Pork Riblet Recipe
BBQ Pork Riblet Ingredients
BBQ without the hassle
Looking for a simple recipe for ribs or riblets? You've found a super easy one that takes only about 5 minutes of prep work. These riblets end up so tender they fall right off the bone!
- 1 to 3 pounds of pork ribs or riblets
- 1 large onion or 2 small onions chopped
- Seasoning Salt
- BBQ Sauce to taste
- Place riblets on a foil covered baking sheet. Sprinkle seasoning salt over meat on both sides. Broil for 5 to 8 minutes until meat starts to brown.
- While broiling, chop onions and place in crockpot on medium power.
- Place ribs into crock pot once browned. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Just before serving, pour desired amount of sauce over ribs and enjoy!