- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
No Gelatin Marshallow
I found this recipe on Facebook which didnt require gelatin to my surprise I decided to try it. When I was reading the recipe it wasnt clear as it didnt have any timings or exact measurements. So what I did I took note of all the ingredients and have done it my way. Hope you all enjoy. Marshmallows without gelatin is the recipe that most vegetarian people look for so here you go. Well if I was to name this recipe I would call it semolina slices with coconut. After serveral talks with my followers I have decided to call it no gelatin marshmallows.
- 500 ml Milk, Liquid
- 1/2 cup Semolina
- 1/2 cup Powdered Milk
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla essence
- 2 drops Food colour, your choice
- Over medium heat put a pan pour milk in the pot. Heat it for 3 mins.
- Add Semolina, Vanilla, Condensed milk and milk powder. Mix well add food colour and mix until well combined.
- Cook for 5mins the mixture should turn into paste like consistency.
- Pour the marshmallows mixture over a greased tray or pan. Place it in the fridge to set.
- Once set cut them into squares or desired shapes. Sprinkle or roll desiccated coconut over marshmallows. Enjoy
This recipe isnt sweet if you want it to be sweet add 1/2 a cup of sugar, and if you like it to be super sweet add 1 cup of sugar.
If lumps appear while cooking keep on stirring and it will be gone. Make sure theres no lumps before pouring it into the pan or tray.
Did you Find this No Gelatin Marshmallow recipe interesting?
You might also like these recipes
- Choc balls
Choc balls are made the same way Rum balls are made but in choc balls you dont put rum.
- Fruit Condensed Milk Jelly
A kids friendly easy to make desert. A dessert under ten dollars to feed a family of 12 or you can have them over few days
- Choc ripple
The easiest cake ever to make. I am a big fan of biscuits, I love to create thing with biscuits. So here is my creation of choc ripple cake. Once you try this you wouldnt want to try anything else. This is a classic Australian cake. There's zero baki
Peda is a indian sweet which is usually made of milk. Some people call it milk fudge. Here in my recipe I have used condensed milk and milk powder. The texture is usually semi soft.
- Easy Tamarind Chutney
Easy tamarind chutney which is sweet, sour and very spicy. You can use this as a relish as well it goes well with sandwiches and rice aswell or as a dip.
- Sweet Chilly Chicken
Indian Chinese inspired food.