No Peek Chicken Bake
This has been a family favorite for a long time, and every time I try adding a little more. The last time I made it was hands down everyone's favorite. When I first started trying the no peek chicken, it was chicken, rice, and soup. Plus, it called for wild rice and cream of mushroom soup, which did not appeal to any of us, so I made it my own. It's always trial and error when trying to get recipes correctly, right? :)
- 4 chicken breast
- 16oz can cream of chicken soup
- 12oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables, 12-16 oz (depending on pan size. I use the 12oz)
- 2 packages of knorr chicken rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Empty Knorr chicken rice package into large oven dish, mix in the large can of cream of chicken soup. Once rice is mixed with the soup, mix in the vegetables.
- Place the 4 chicken breast on top of the rice and veggies. Open the small can of cream of chicken soup and spread evenly on top of the chicken breast.
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and place it into the oven, leave the dish covered for 1 hour. (leave in longer depending how full the dish is, and how big the chicken breast are).
You are able to use other flavors that is more suitable to your family. This has not been a disappointment at our house. If you would like to make sure it cooks faster, boiling the chicken is always an option too. Cooking the chicken is what takes the longest, but you'll like the flavors to soak in while cooking so it's best to put it in raw. I am sure this will not be a disappointment around the dinner table.