- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
How to Create the Perfect Breakfast Sandwich
Creating the Perfect Breakfast Sandwich
The Breakfast Sandwich: Quick, Easy, Convenient, Delicious! Don't settle for a drive thru breakfast when anyone can make this recipe on their own! Below you'll find a unique and original recipe that has been perfected over several mornings.
- 1 English Muffin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Slice Cheese
- Breakfast Meat (Ham)
- Slice English Muffin. Using a knife, cut out the center of one muffin slice.
- Use some margarine to grease a pan on medium heat and place the hollowed muffin slice in the pan.
- Crack your egg into the muffin frame and cook egg on one side for a few minutes or until the underside is golden and slightly crispy.
- Prepare the other muffin slice by melting cheese over your preferred breakfast meat. A toaster oven works well for this.
- Once your egg's white is sufficiently cooked on one side, carefully flip the egg/muffin slice using a spatula. *It is important you do this gently so the yoke doesn't break. Let this side cook for only about 45 seconds so the yoke is still a bit runny.
- Assemble your perfect breakfast sandwich & Enjoy!