Yummy Easy Nutella Cookies
Are you in the mood to make cookies but think you don't have time or enough ingredients? If so, check out my 3 ingredient fast and easy Nutella cookies. This recipie produces chewy, chocolately, brownie-like cookies.
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- greased baking sheet of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet
- In a bowl, mix together the Nutella, flour, and egg. The batter will be a bit crumbly but this is ok.
- Form the batter into balls and place on baking sheet (like in picture).
- Bake @ 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes or until done.
This recipie is quick and easy. It produces about a dozen or more cookies depending on how big you make them. They are absolutely delicious and baking them makes your whole house smell like chocolately goodness.