- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Vegetarian or Vegan Broccoli Tomato Recipe for good health, taste and healthy weight loss
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 small chilli, chopped
- 500g broccoli, chopped
- 3-4 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, fresh
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, fresh
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder, fresh
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder, fresh
- According to taste or 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh and crushed
Vegetarian Broccoli Tomato recipe
Broccoli is an excellent vegetable for good health and weight loss. It is full of nutrients and very low calorie vegetable. It helps to curb your hunger pangs and keep you full for longer time. This vegetable makes food lively and tasty. It is a rich source of iron. When tomatoes are added to broccoli, it helps to improve the absorption of iron. Thus, the combination of broccoli with tomato is good for taste buds as well as health.
This recipe is delicious, with nice aroma and the preparation time is only 15 minutes.
How to prepare Vegetarian Broccoli Tomato Recipe?
1. Switch on the gas, place a cooking pan and add one spoon of olive oil in the pan.
2. Add some cumin seeds in the oil and let the seeds turn brown.
3. Now add some crushed garlic (3-4 cloves), crushed ginger and 2 chopped chillies (optional). Mix all the ingredients and let it fry for 2 minutes over medium flame.
4. Now, add salt (1 teaspoon), turmeric powder (1 teaspoon), coriander powder (2 teaspoons). Mix the spices and ingredients over low flame for 1 min.
5. Now add chopped broccoli and tomatoes pieces in the pan and mix it again. Cover it with the lid and let it cook for 10 minutes.
6. Now, switch off the gas and open the lid. Add some chopped coriander leaves to garnish the food.
7. Squeeze a small piece of lemon over the preparation to add some more flavor and health.
Now, the meal is ready for eating. Enjoy the Vegetarian Broccoli Tomato Recipe!!