- Food and Cooking
Nyotaimori ~ Eating Sushi off a woman's bare body
Another way to eat Sushi.
When food is prepared, it’s always nice to have it presented in an appealing way. However, if you are very hungry and the food you like is in front of you, but presented on a naked woman’s body – usually a beautiful Model.
- Would the food still be appealing to you?
- Would you totally lose your appetite?
- Would you stay hungry because you don’t want to uncover anything?
- or would you keep on going back for more, until there was nothing left?
This type of presentation is accepted in Japan and it’s called Nyotaimori – the Japanese tradition of eating Sushi off a perfectly still, naked woman’s body. (sometimes men too). It makes me laugh because it’s just the sort of thing that could enrage diehard feminists in Europe, who will see it in a different view. I have nothing against it. People should be free to eat how and what they want, but I wouldn’t give it a go.
Is this something you would like to try sometime or would you like to be the Model? Could be male or female. (◕‿◕)
- Delicious Delicacies: Do you know what you eat abroad?
What is really in those "Delicacies?" Find out...