Oatmeal Power Cookies - No butter
I swear, there's no butter in this
There's only 44 calories in each of these bad boys. No butter, but I did use coffee cream. Woops. Picture coming soon.
Protip: Use Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal packets, and use less sugar.
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/4 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Protein Powder, Suggestion: Cellucor
- 1/4 Cup Hazelnut Coffee Cream
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar, or any other type of sweetener
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- Salt, Pinch
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Mix oats, flour, protein powder, and add a pinch of salt.
- In a separate and bigger bowl, beat egg and sugar. Add cream and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- Combine the ingredients in step 2 and step 3. When mixture is even and there are no wet or dry patches, mix in walnuts, chocolate and butterscotch. *Note: You can replace or remove any of these add-ons.
- Scoop into tiny balls (about 1 inch diameter). Mixture should yield about 36 balls.
- Place into oven. 15-17 minutes or until it smells so good that you are jumping to eat those things.