Breakfast Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
Breakfast Smoothie with Oatmeal - Ingredients
- 4 ounces of Raw Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of Milk (almond milk)
- 1 whole Apple, sliced
- 2 Bananas, sliced
- 10 Strawberries
- 1 whole Carrot, sliced
- A pinch of Cinnamon
- 3 cubes of Ice
- (optional) a pinch of Ginger spice
Oatmeal Smoothie Instructions
- Pour 1/2 cup of almond milk into the blender.
- Add 1 sliced apple into the blender, then blend on "chop" high speed.
- Add 2 sliced bananas into the blender, then blend on "puree" high speed.
- Add 4 ounces of raw oats, the sliced carrot, and the 10 strawberries into blender on puree high speed.
- Add to the blender a dime size amount of ginger, a dime size amount of cinnamon, 2 tablespoon of honey, 3 ice cubes, blend on puree high speed for about 5-7 seconds.
- Let chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes or drink your delicious oatmeal smoothie as is.
Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
The Benefits of Oatmeal
Having oats as a healthy breakfast drink can boost your energy and your immune system. Oatmeal is very high in fiber which helps with decreasing symptoms of cholesterol, anemia, type 2 diabetes, stroke, , obesity, constipation, and heart disease. Oats contain protein and will help with the growth of hair, nails, and clearer looking skin. high blood pressure
Oatmeal is safe to eat raw especially in an "oatmeal smoothie drink." And iron vitamins are found in oats which can assist people that are deficient iron - anemic. Oats will keep your colon and intestines clean, and will possibly prevent colon cancer. An oat smoothie is one way to boost your immune system because it fights against bacterial infections; which will show a decrease in common colds, flu, sinus problems, and headaches.
Many health-wise people realize that oats have to be consumed about 2-4 times a week, to maintain a healthy body inside and out. Consuming oats more often than not will assist with preventing cancers in the body.
has to be added to your daily routine of maintaining a healthy body. Also drinking an oatmeal smoothie can be for breakfast, lunch, dessert, snack, or dinner. Some people may want to drink delicious oatmeal smoothies in between meals. This will make them want to eat less when eating a meal. Physical exercise
Oatmeal smoothies are filling and will keep your stomach full, and they taste pretty good. Children that are anemic may want to practice drinking oatmeal smoothies as a fun snack. Children like helping to make blended treats in a blender; this will make them want to try drinking the oatmeal smoothie that they helped to make. Putting 2 teaspoons of honey in children’s oat smoothies will make it taste a little sweeter.
Oatmeal Smoothie Poll
Have You Drank an Oatmeal Smoothie Before?
Easy 100 Food Recipes for High Blood Pressure
This book has more delicious smoothie recipes, and also low sodium meals. Paperback book for $8.22 and the eBook is $4.99.
© 2012 Ann810