How to make Oats Porridge or Oats Kanji Indian Style Recipe
Tasty Oats Porridge
Healthy Oats Porridge
Oats Porridge is a healthy breakfast which you can prepare easily and quickly.It is a low calorie food and stops cravings.Oats provide high level of fiber,low level of fat, and high level of protein.I prefer this meal in my weekly menu as it is the healthiest food.Try this out .Your family will surely like Oats Porridge.
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 cup Milk, (Skimmed or Boiled)
- 2 tea spoon Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 tea spoon Badam, (Chopped)
- 1/4 tea spoon Pista, (Chopped)
- 1/4 tea spoon Dried Grapes
- In a pan pour the given quantity of milk , water and keep on the flame for a minute.Now put the Oats inside the milk.
- Stir them well so that they will not stick in the pan.Continue this for 5 minuites
- Put the chopped Badam, pista and dried grapes in the Oats and stir for another 3 minutes.
- Pour the Oats Porridge in a bowl and serve hot.