OhMyGoodness! Fruit Dip
The easiest dip for fruit you will ever make!
This is one of my favorite recipes, because it takes two ingredients and about 5 minutes to make. Licking the bowl takes longer! It is so simple, yet so complimentary to every fruit, from the super-sweet to the super-tart. And, it doesn't hurt, of course, that everyone else at your party will love it too.
- 1 7oz container Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Before starting this recipe, let the cream cheese come to room temp for easier mixing.
- Combine the ingredients in bowl. Beat with the electric mixer (on low or medium-low) until well combined.
- Serve with your choice of fresh fruit fruit and enjoy!
|Serving size: 1 oz (~ 1 Tablespoon)|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 11 g||4%|
|Sugar 6 g|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Cholesterol 1 mg|
|Sodium 82 mg||3%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
This is delicious, even just out of the container!