Olive Garden Copy Cat Lasagna Rollata Al Forno Recipe
5 Cheese Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce, For the 5 Cheese Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cups Alfredo Sauce, For the 5 Cheese Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese, For the 5 Cheese Marinara Sauce
- 1 Cup Italian Blend Shredded Cheese, For the 5 Cheese Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine, For the 5 Cheese Marinara Sauce
- 1 Egg, For the Filling
- 15 Oz Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, For the Filling
- 1(8oz) Mozzarella Cheese-Grated, For the Filling
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese-Grated, For the Filling
- 1/2 Cup Asiago Cheese-Grated, For the Filling
- 1/2 Cup Romano Cheese-Grated, For the Filling
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning, For the Filling
- To Taste Salt and Pepper, For the Filling
- 1 Lb Lasagna Noodles, For th Noodles
- 1/2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs, For the Noodles
- 5 Cheese Marinara: Blend marinara sauce and alfredo sauce in a large sauce pan. Add the 1/2 cup of Ricotta cheese, 1 cup Italian cheese, and the 1/4 cup red wine. On Medium heat, stir slowly until the cheese melts and the sauce becomes creamy. Keep warm.
- Filling: Set aside 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese. Beat the egg in a large mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients for the Filling. Blend very well and keep cold until ready to use. Boil lasagna noodles according to directions on package. Drain and rinse with cool water. Use noodles immediately.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the 5 cheese Marinara sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Lay one noodle in the bottom of the pan and spread roughly 1/4 cup of the Filling on the noodle. Loosely roll the noodle up. Fill the noodles as much as you like. Continue rolling the noodles until the pan is full.
- Once your pan is full, pour the remaining marinara sauce over each noodle. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Serves 6-8
© 2013 Dannell