Olive Garden Panna Cotta
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 30 min
- 1 1/2 qt heavy cream
- 1/2 qt whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 vanilla bean, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 8 oz fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Combine heavy cream, milk, sugar, salt and vanilla in a glass bowl.
- Heat bowl over double boiler until it registers 180°F on a
thermometer. Remove from heat and remove vanilla bean.
- Dissolve gelatin in the cream. Mix well.
- Portion into small glass containers and cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill in refrigerator until cold, preferably overnight.
Blend raspberries on high speed until nice and smooth. Strain to
remove all seeds. Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.