Olive garden Grilled Shrimp Caprese
This Grilled Shrimp Caprese recipe was handed to me from the recipe collection of the olive garden. Grilled marinated shrimp served over angel hair pasta with melted mozzarella, fresh basil in tomatoes with a garlic butter sauce.
We made this last night in our home and it was so delicious. Even the kids ate it and loved it. It is getting so expensive to eat out- this dish costs 16.95 at the olive garden. Make it at home for a fraction of the cost. Your family just might believe that you made it. In your deli of your grocery store is ready mixed basil. It is so easy- all you do is measure out the amount that is needed.
- 4 Roma tomatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons, Fresh Basil
- 3 Tablespoons, Butter
- 1/2 cup Reisling Wine
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Tablespoon, Fresh Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon, Italian seaasoning
- 2 Tablespoons, Olive oil
- 1 lb, peeled deveined shrimp
- 1 Cup, Mozzarella fresh shredded
5 Star Rating
- Start by cutting your Roma tomatoes in 4 quarters.
- Combine your tomatoes, olive oil,garlic,Italian seasoning,basil and salt in a big bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside and marinate for 1 hour
- Cook your pasta in boiling water . When done drain and set aside your noodles.
- In a skillet add butter and let melt. Stir in white wine and bring to a rolling boil. Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese and simmer.
- Add your tomato mixture that has been marinading to your cream sauce. Add cooked drained pasta to sauce as well. Stir well to coat pasta. Turn the burner to low and keep warm.
- In another skillet saute shrimp till done. Turn your oven on to 200.
- Add your shrimp that is cooked to your cream sauce.
- Place your pasta mixture with cream sauce on a serving platter. Add the mozzarella cheese on top. Place in oven till cheese melts. Serve your Grilled Shrimp Caprese