- Food and Cooking
One Deviled Egg
My son loves deviled eggs and often asks for them at breakfast. Although most of my family will devil the whole dozen of eggs at once, I usually just make one at a time. Here is my recipe.
This is my first attempt at posting a recipe, I hope you like it!
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Ranch dressing, or Mayo
- 1-2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 splash Pickle Juice
- dash Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Hard boil the egg - Place in cold water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Remove Egg from warm water and rinse in cold water.
- Peel the egg.
- Cut in half and remove yolk to a small bowl.
- Mix ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, salt and pepper with the egg yolk.
- Stir until smooth and return to the egg
- serve to happy little boy