One Deviled Egg
My son loves deviled eggs and often asks for them at breakfast. Although most of my family will devil the whole dozen of eggs at once, I usually just make one at a time. Here is my recipe.
This is my first attempt at posting a recipe, I hope you like it!
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Ranch dressing, or Mayo
- 1-2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 splash Pickle Juice
- dash Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Hard boil the egg - Place in cold water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Remove Egg from warm water and rinse in cold water.
- Peel the egg.
- Cut in half and remove yolk to a small bowl.
- Mix ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, salt and pepper with the egg yolk.
- Stir until smooth and return to the egg
- serve to happy little boy