One More for tonight...
Buffalo Potato Salad.
As I already said I am a sucker for potatoes, but throw in buffalo and bacon and I'm just done.
This can also be Buffalo Chicken Salad
Switch potatoes for chicken and you can transform this from a side to a main dish.
Use your favorite wing sauce.
This one is more involved..
Make it your own.
- 2 lbs Russet potatoes, Peel, dice, boil
- 1/2 pack Bacon, Cook it before you add it.
- 2 stalks Celery, Small dice it.
- As much as you want Blue cheese, Only if you like
- To taste Buffalo sauce
- To taste Salt
- To Taste Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 cups Mayo
- 1 packet Ranch Seasoning
- Peel, dice and boil the potatoes.
- While the potatoes are boiling cut the bacon and sauté it on the stove, medium heat. Once the bacon is done you can drain it if you would like but I mean bacon grease is just the bees knees.
- Mix all the other ingredients together while waiting on the bacon and potatoes to be done.
- I usually chill the potatoes and bacon, but if you prefer a warm potato salad mix while hot. (My mother is of German heritage and LOVES warm potato salad).
I had to learn subs for seasoning because my mom is allergic to MSG. I know I talk about my mom a lot but I like to make sure that I cater to whoever I am cooking for. If you or whoever you are cooking for is allergic you can do 1T Garlic Powder, 1T Onion Powder, and 1T dillweed instead of the ranch packet. The taste will be different but it is a more natural way to flavor your food.